Half Day Sightseeing in Rabat from with Morocco Trip Link to explore the modern capital of Morocco, Rabat. You will visit the Royal Palace, the Oudaya Gardena and Kasbah, Mohammed V’s mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower before returning to your hotel in Casablanca.
Morocco Planet English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Rabat around 9:00 am to start the trip. Your guide will introduce you to the city and its history. In Rabat, you will spend several hours visiting the Royal Palace, the Oudaya Garden and Kasbah, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower. Lunch (optional) will be available at a local restaurant. Later on, you will return to Your Hotel in Rabat, arriving back at your hotel around 4:30 PM.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not recommended for children under 6 years old
• A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes recommended
• Due to uneven surfaces and stairs, this tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Ladies are required to wear a head scarf at the mausoleum of Mohammed V
• A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.